At Autographs of the World, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We recognise the need for the protection and management of any information you share with us. You can visit the majority of our website without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, there are times when we need to collect information so we can provide the services that you request. We may keep this information in a database. If you choose not to provide the information requested you may still visit the majority of our website but you may be unable to access certain content or services.
How we collect personal information
1) Use of 'cookies' Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer's hard drive to 'remember' who you are. The majority of web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change the browser settings to restrict or block all cookies if you wish. However, please be aware that if you do, some functionality may be lost when you use this website.
2) Website analytics Each time a user visits our website, web analytics software provided by a third party generates an anonymous analytics cookie. This is for statistical purposes and includes information such as IP addresses, types of browsers used to access our site, referring sites, most popular pages, path analysis, geographical and demographic information. The information collected is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
3) Completion of online forms We collect information about you when you complete any of our online forms or provide us with feedback. The information we require from you will be indicated on the form as mandatory. It helps us if you provide the other information we ask for but you are under no obligation to do so.
How we use personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to deliver the information you request
- to enable you to easily purchase goods and marketing activities
- to provide you with further information from Autographs of the World that you may be interested in.
We will not sell or disclose any personal information such as your email address to third parties without your prior consent. Any details you supply us that are personally identifiable will be held and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Principles within the Act.
How do you turn cookies off? It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for further details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955>
Cookie settings in Chrome <http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647>
Cookie settings in Firefox <http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies>
Cookie settings in Safari <http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html>
If you no longer wish to receive communications from Autographs Of The World, you can opt out of receiving them. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Telephone us on +44 (0)2476 713172
- Write to us at Autographs of the World, Hunter Terrace, Fletchworth Gate, Burnsall Road, Coventry CV5 6SP. United Kingdom stating your full name and contact details.