Delivery and Returns
All of our framed items are delivered via courier up to 6 pm on weekdays and require a signature upon delivery. Deliveries for Saturdays or Express delivery may incur further charges, please call us for a quote.
If you require an item for a specific date, please state in the comments section when placing an order or if you prefer give us a call and we will do our very best to help you.
All our mainland UK deliveries are FREE OF CHARGE.
Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Isles, Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands may incur a surcharge.
Overseas deliveries are charged at a standard fee of £20.00 and some countries may incur an additional fee.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Change or cancel an order
In most circumstances it is not possible to make changes to an order once you have placed it.
If you would like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01926 485444 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am and 2.30pm Friday, or email us (to arrange returns only). Please be ready to quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been despatched or delivered, then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
If you are an international customer, please call us or email us for further information.
There are some products which we cannot cancel, refund or exchange, these include bespoke items. Please see below for more details.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email us, or call 01926 485444
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
Missing, incomplete or damaged orders
If your order has not arrived, or arrives incomplete, and your order has been despatched but hasn't arrived within the expected time period, please email our Customer Services team, or call us on 01926 485444 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am and 2.30pm Friday.
If you have more than one item on your order, please keep in mind that products may be sent out at different times and so may arrive separately. However, if this is not the case and you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you, please email or call us as before.
If your order arrives and the goods are damaged, please call us on 01926 485444
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not, just return the product to us, after calling us, and we'll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy online or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This includes any delivery charge, but excludes the products listed as exceptions below.
Terms and conditions
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know. Unless faulty, we would like this to be within 30 days of purchase
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We would expect this to mean that you have kept all original packaging and labels, and that it is undamaged and unused
- We will refund any delivery charges you've paid if you return an entire order (UK orders only)
Products we are unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
- products which have been personalised for you, such as gifts
- made to order products such as frames or other made to measure items
Where a product has been specially ordered for you, unless faulty, we're unable to refund or offer an exchange. We're unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 24 hours of the order being placed. We'll make this clear when you place your order.
This does not affect your statutory rights.